24 janvier 2012

Brush Set by Coastal Scents

   J'ai enfin reçu ma commande Coastal Scents.
Etant entièrement satisfaite par mes autres pinceaux de la marque (et le reste aussi) je me suis laissée tenter par le set de 22 pinceaux. Le tout au prix de 34.95$ donc actuellement près de 27E.


   Le packaging est super, bonne taille, la pochette se ferme avec deux pressions aimantées.
La pochette se déplie en 4 parties, à l'intérieur un rabat protège la tête des pinceaux et un rangement est disponible sous le pinceau fan.
Juste un petit bémol sur l'odeur, le tissus utilisé sent assez fortement et quelques pinceaux aussi. Un bon lavage ne fera pas de mal à l'ensemble. Par contre l'angled brush ne supporte pas bien le lavage (pourtant au savon de Marseille et protégé dans un brush goard)




 













 
Partie de gauche - Pinceaux teints
Le pinceau éventail (fan) est pas mal, mais je l'avais déja. Deux duo fibres, ma première expérience avec ce genre de pinceaux et j'adore. J'ai enfin réussi à appliquer mon fond de teint et mon blush crème au pinceau. Le pinceau plat fait moins pro que ce vendu à l'unité. Pinceau biseauté, niquel pour le contouring. Pinceau fond de teint, bof trop petit comme souvent. Pinceaux concealer, super.




















Partie de droite - Pinceaux pour les yeux
La bien sur je n'ai pas encore pu tout tester. Quelques pinceaux dôme, pas mal du tout, je m'en sert pour blender légèrement. Pinceau à ombre, satisfaite aussi. Il y a aussi une super surprise, un pinceau à ombre biseauté, super pour l'outer V! Les pinceaux liner ont l'air bien, pas trop souples. Globalement chaque pinceaux est disponible en plusieurs tailles, pratique selon la précision du boulot.




   Je ne peux que conseiller ce set. Même si les pinceaux en set sont généralement de moins bonne qualité que ceux vendus individuellement je suis entièrement satisfaite. Le prix ne fait pas trop mal.
Donc un bon plan pour toutes celle qui comme moi ne peuvent pas se permettre les Mac, ni les Sigma d'ailleurs.

Et vous quelles sont vos marques chouchoutes?
Quel est votre budget pour un pinceaux?

xxx

26 commentaires:

  1. je ne connais pas encore la qualité des produits Coastal Scents .
    la seule chose que je sais c'est qu'aujourd'hui 18 mai 2012 j'attend encore ma commande passée le 25 février 2012. J'ai envoyé plusieurs mails de réclamations auquels je n'ai reçu aucune réponse. Juste une réponse de la page fan de facebook me disant d'envoyer un mail, ce que j'avais déjà fait. Il y en a pour plus de 60€ dont des pinceaux et des palettes correctrices.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ah bon? J ai deja eu dy retard en periode de noel mais ils avaient repibdu a mon mail.
      Question toute bete as tu bien envoyé tes reclamations en anglais.
      Sinon quel est le statut de ta commande? Si celle ci est envoyée et tu sure que ton colus n est pas a la douane. C est le risque en depassant les 50 euros.

      Supprimer
  2. Excellent blog right here! Additionally your web site lots up fast!
    What web host are you the use of? Can I get your associate hyperlink for your
    host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Stop by my site: How To Detox Your Body

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I used to be able to find good advice from
    your blog posts.

    my homepage permanent hair straightening

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when
    i read this article i thought i could also create
    comment due to this sensible article.

    Also visit my web blog :: diaper rash home remedies

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I am sure this article has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant
    piece of writing on building up new web site.

    Here is my weblog ... Microsoft Points Free Codes

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. After I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the
    -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a
    comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment.
    Perhaps there is a way you are able to remove me from
    that service? Thanks a lot!

    Here is my web blog; Unknown

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who was doing a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch simply because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this matter here on your web site.

    Also visit my site; Stretch marks

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Awesome website you have here but I was curious if you knew of
    any forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!

    Here is my site: Www.Youtube.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Fantastic post but I was wanting to know if you could write
    a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thank you!

    Check out my web site - World Of Tanks Hack

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favourite justification appeared
    to be at the net the simplest thing to remember of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked even as other people consider worries that they plainly don't recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as well as outlined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

    my web site diarrhea remedies

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I know this web site provides quality depending content and
    extra material, is there any other website which gives these data in quality?


    Feel free to surf to my web site :: PS3 Jailbreak

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact was a entertainment
    account it. Look advanced to far brought agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we be in contact?

    my page Microsoft Office Gratuit

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. What's up, constantly i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the dawn, as i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

    My blog: coconut oil for hair

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say that you've done a
    great job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera.
    Superb Blog!

    Here is my blog post; unknown

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I truly love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you make
    this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm wanting to create my own personal website and would love to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Cheers!

    Also visit my blog :: How to Jailbreak Ps3

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!
    I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
    I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
    I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!



    my weblog http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbm6vmcbkhe

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains
    the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it.

    So that's why this article is great. Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my website ... Psn Code Generator

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue on the topic of this paragraph here at this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog: Candy crush saga Cheats

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    My web blog: World Of Tanks Hack

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    my page - The Interlace

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. I read this article fully about the resemblance of latest and preceding technologies, it's remarkable article.

    My website; download 7zip

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs on
    the net. I am going to highly recommend this site!

    my weblog :: Psn Code Generator

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your
    RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will
    share this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!


    My blog; Minecraft gift code generator

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .

    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number
    of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
    I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer
    all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


    My site: Codes Psn Gratuit

    RépondreSupprimer